BEHIND THE LENS
Hi, I'm Louis!
Travel is in my DNA: born in New York and raised in Belgium, I am all about exploring.
Being an avid traveler and a foodie with a keen eye for details, I have turned my passions into a full-time job. I have over a decade of experience as a travel, landscape, and portrait photographer.
I love exploring and capturing diverse environments, and revealing their beauty to the world. What happens off the beaten tracks is what motivates me to walk the earth as freely and as often as possible.
Underwater photography holds a special place in my heart and my diving experience helps me spot and capture on camera the tinniest and most enchanting underwater creatures.
I am available for creative projects worldwide.
- For your website.
- For your social media.
- For your advertisement campaign.
- For your brochure and flyers
- For tourism offices
- For travel agencies
- For magasines publications
I offer tailored and high quality visual content for your company.
- Images for your social media needs.
- Images for your website.
- Images for your annual report.
- Images for any other specific needs you might have.
- Portraits of your and your employees.
More of my work
I shoot with a mix of Canon and Fuji Mirrorless systems. I switched from Nikon DSLR's four years ago, and I haven't looked back.
The Fuji system is perfect for travel photography as it is compact, lightweight and delivers images with an amazing color quality and for more demanding work in terms of resolution or video I use the Canon R5 and RF Lenses
My workhorse is the XT4. I love the in-body stabilization, the new battery life compared to the XT3 and the still to video switch. My backup cameras are the XT3s. For my underwater work, my main setup is the XH1 with the 23 F2 coupled with the Nauticam WWL1 for wide angle; To capture small critters I go for the XF80mm f/2.8 Macro. My backups are the XT2s.
- Canon R5
- Fujifilm X-T4
- Fujifilm X-T3
- Fujifilm X-H1
- Fujifilm X-T2
- Canon 35 F1.8 RF
- Canon 50 F1.8 RF
- Canon 50 F1.2 EF
- Samyang AF 85 1.4 RF
- FUJINON XF23mmF1.4 R
- FUJINON XF23mmF2 R WR
- FUJINONX F35mmF2 R WR
- FUJINON XF56mmF1.2 R
- FUJINON XF80mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro
- FUJINONXF90mmF2 R LM WR
- FUJINON XF10-24mmF4 R OIS
- FUJINON XF16-55mmF2.8 R LM WR
- FUJINON XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R LM OIS
- FUJINON XF55-200mmF3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
- FUJINON XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR
- Nauticam NA-XH1
- Nauticam WET WIDE LENS 1 (WWL-1)
- Retra LSD Snoot
- 2x Sea&Sea YS-D2J Strobes
- Meikon housing for Fujifilm X-T2 with SeaFrogs Dry dome port V.1